Fort Erie, Ontario
Built by Niagara Parks in 1939, Mather Arch is a monument surrounded by manicured gardens in the historic town of Fort Erie. This project consisted of a complete restoration and the addition of a new public washroom, completed in 2001. The stone masonry was repaired and cleaned, including the flagstone paving and new stone figurines were added. The existing fountain was repaired and new lighting and landscaping completed the restoration.